125th Overseas Battalion, C.E.F., in Brantford
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the 125th Overseas Battalion, the "Brants", lined up in Brantford. This was the overseas battalion of the 38th Regiment Dufferin Rifles, based in Brantford. It sailed overseas to fight in World War I. The battalion was based in Brantford, but had members from across the County of Brant.
- This photograph was probably taken in 1916. The battalion was formed in early 1916, and sailed to Europe in August of that year.
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1334 Longitude: -80.26636
- Provided by Ray McCoy
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Photo of the 125th Overseas Battalion, 191[6?], Ray McCoy personal collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary