Boughner's Boots & Shoes, Scotland
- Hays, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This 1865 tintype shows a group of people outside Boughner's Boots & Shoes store in Scotland, Ontario. It was taken by Hays.
This item was provided by Richard Shaver during the September 17th, 2010 Digitization Day held in Oakland, Ontario by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the Paris Branch at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Because this is a tintype, the image is reversed from real life. This is why the text on the store sign is backwards.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0168 Longitude: -80.36637
- Provided by Richard Shaver
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Boughner's Store, 1865, Richard Shaver Personal Collection
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary