New Durham Street Scene, 1919
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This 1919 postcard shows a street in the village of New Durham, County of Brant.
This photo was provided by the Norwich and District Historical Society during the September 18th, 2010 Digitization Day held in Scotland, Ontario by the County of Brant Public Library. Do you have any historical items and are interested in helping preserve our county's history online? Contact the Paris Branch at (519) 442-2433 for more information.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0501 Longitude: -80.56639
- Norwich and District Historical Society
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- New Durham Street Postcard, 1919, Norwich and District Historical Society, 3847.01
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary