Field Exercise, Evolutions of Infantry, Rifle Exercises and Musketry Instruction, 1870, Pocket Edition, By Authority
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This pocket edition handbook contains a set of instructions for the training of infantry. It was published in 1871, from instructions officially approved in 1870.
The first part of the book contains the field exercise; it also contains an appendix of several hundred pages containing rifle exercises and musketry instruction.
This book was provided by Richard Shaver from his personal collection.
- Hunter, Rose and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Provided by Richard Shaver
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Field Exercise, Evolutions of Infantry, Rifle Exercises and Musketry Instruction, 1870, Pocket Edition, By Authority. (1870). Toronto: Hunter, Rose and Company. Retrieved from http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/104137/data
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary