A System of Drill for the Militia of Upper Canada, By Command of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor, 1830
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1830 book outlines the drill instructions approved for the militia of Upper Canada in that year. It also includes the text of the 1808 act of parliament pertaining to militia training.
This book was provided by Richard Shaver from his personal collection.
- Robert Stanton
- Place of Publication
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Provided by Richard Shaver
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- A System of Drill for the Militia of Upper Canada. By Command of His Excellency, the Lieutenant Governor. (1830). York: Robert Stanton. Retrieved from http://images.ourontario.ca/brant/103672/data
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary