...West Street South
East side, Lots 21, 22, 23, 24
Frank and Ruth Fairbrother, hence the name "Fran-Ru", built this as a summer resort in 1946
. There were a few cabins they rented out as well as the main lodge. Some say Mr. & Mrs. Walker built and sold to Fairbrothers, however they both...
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Only the top 50 will appear here.
Creative Commons Rights