Almaguin Highlands Digital Collection

Results

We found
8
matching items
Decade
1930-1939
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • The Glenada with Passengers, Magnetawan River, circa 1930
    Image       'Glenada' is written, both, on the side of the boat and on the flag on the bow of the ship.
    Image     'Glenada' is written, both, on the side of the boat and on the flag on the bow of the ship.
  • Tourists in a canoe at McAmmonds Camp, circa 1930
    Imagemystery       On the back of the photograph, "Tourists at McAmmonds camp 1930's', handwritten in pencil.
    Imagemystery     On the back of the photograph, "Tourists at McAmmonds camp 1930's', handwritten in pencil.
  • Boating on the lake at McAmmonds, circa 1930
    Imagemystery       On the back of the photograph, "At McAmmonds 1930's", handwritten in pencil.
    Imagemystery     On the back of the photograph, "At McAmmonds 1930's", handwritten in pencil.
  • Armour Steamboat Sitting at a Dock with People Boarding, circa 1930
    Image       Black and white photograph of the Armour sitting at a dock in a rural setting. There are people lined up at the dock waiting to get on to the Armour. On the dock there is a flag pole with a Union Jack flag on it.
    Image     Black and white photograph of the Armour sitting at a dock in a rural setting. There are people lined up at the dock waiting to get on to the Armour. ...
  • Magnetawan from a Distance, 1938
    Image       On the front of the picture at the bottom, '1938,' is handwritten in blue ink. On the back of the photograph, 'vacation 1938,' is handwritten in pencil.
    Image     On the front of the picture at the bottom, '1938,' is handwritten in blue ink. On the back of the photograph, 'vacation 1938,' is handwritten in pencil.
  • T. J. Daly House, built circa 1925
    ImageText       Biddy Street North East Side, Lot D Across from Highway 520 Tom Daley Sr. built this house after the original house burned in 1959. It is a one story frame building on a full basement. After Tom died his daughter Nancy Holborn owns the house and rents it out. Dan ...
    ImageText     Biddy Street North East Side, Lot D Across from Highway 520 Tom Daley Sr. built this house after the original house burned in 1959. It is a one story frame ...
  • Postcard of the Power House, South River, circa 1930
    Imagemysterycomment       "The Power House, South River, Ont."
    Imagemysterycomment     "The Power House, South River, Ont."
  • Standard Chemical Company Locomotive, Round House, Repair Shop & Bridge , circa 1930
    Imagemysterycomment       "S. C. Co. - Loco, Roundhouse - Repair Shop - Bridge"
    Imagemysterycomment     "S. C. Co. - Loco, Roundhouse - Repair Shop - Bridge"
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit