John F McAmmond filleting fish, McAmmond Homestead, Deer River, 1941
- Century Luster Photos, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of John McAmmond filleting fish for tourists on the McAmmond homestead. John is seated on what appears to be a wooden crate, he is facing another wooden crate which has a dish on top of it.
On the left hand side of the photograph a portion of a cabin can be seen. To the right of John a smaller outpost building, most likely an outhouse, is pictured. A wooden fence can be seen in the background of the photograph.
- On the back of photograph, "John F McAmmond filet fish for tourists McAmmond homestead, Deer River, 1941" handwritten in pencil.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- 28 Aug 1941
Width: 4.25 in
Height: 2.5 in
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 4in
Image Height: 2.25in
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.76683 Longitude: -77.8662
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Whitestone-Hagerman Memorial PLEmail