St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Burks Falls Ontario, 1881-1981
- Rev. Donald Muir, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a black and white booklet that celebrates the history of the first 100 years of the St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, in Burks Falls, 1881-1981.
The booklet is entirely text based and includes no photographs. It includes a short history of the church in Burk's Falls, information on its Sunday School, "Events Through the Years," and historically significant events. The cover of the booklet has faded to a yellow colour, however the inside pages are still white.
- This booklet was made in celebration of the centennial of the St. Andrews Presbyterian Church in Burk's Falls. St. Andrews is still continues to be part of the Burk's Falls community today.
- St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
- Place of Publication:
- Burk's Falls Ontario
- pp. 1-14
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Local identifier:
- LH 971.3 SAI
- Local History
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Burk's Falls.
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church.
- For educational and research purposes only.
Burk's Falls, Armour & Ryerson Union PL
Agency street/mail address
Burk's Falls, Armour & Ryerson Union Public Library
Box 620, 39 Copeland Street
Burk's Falls, ON