Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
1
matching items
  • Snider's Public School, 1960's
        Between 1950 and 1970, Ontario school boards centralized the public schools in their jurisdictions. The old one or two room "S.S" (School Section) schools were closed as sleek, multi-roomed modern schools were built. The school in this photograph is located on Burnhamthorpe Road at Ninth line, north east corner. It ...
      Between 1950 and 1970, Ontario school boards centralized the public schools in ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit