Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
4
matching items
  • Munn's School, S.S. #3A, ca1904
        This photograph shows the students and teachers on the front steps of the beautiful one-room school which had been built in 1900. Daniel Munn gave the land on which the first school in the Trafalgar Township was built in 1809. (He received the 200 acre land grant of Lot 15, ...
      This photograph shows the students and teachers on the front steps of ...
  • S.S. #10 Trafalgar aka the Little White Schoolhouse
        In 1824, a log school was built at the modern-day named intersection of Tenth Line and Britannia Roads in the former Trafalgar Township, Halton County. This area originated as part of Trafalgar Township, later amalgamated into Toronto Township, Peel County. Approximately 50 pupils, including many adults, attended when the school ...
      In 1824, a log school was built at the modern-day named intersection ...
  • S.S. No. Sixteen Trafalgar, Sixteen School and Scholars, 1916
        Handwritten on the photo album page: below the schoolhouse photograph is written, "Sixteen School", below the lower page photo of the scholars is handwritten, "Scholars of the Sixteen School in 1916".
      Handwritten on the photo album page: below the schoolhouse photograph is written, ...
  • Sixteen School, S.S. #16 Trafalgar, in May 2015
        In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society took on the project of photographing the historic houses from the North Service Road north to Burnhamthorpe Road, from Ninth Line west to Tremaine Road. S.S. No. 16 schoolhouse sits on the west bank of the Sixteen Mile ...
      In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit