Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
7
matching items
  • Coyne School 1951-1952, Grades 1-4.
        Grades 1, 2, 3, & 4 at Coyne School, 1952. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern ...
      Grades 1, 2, 3, & 4 at Coyne School, 1952. Coyne Public ...
  • Coyne School 1951-52, Grades 1-8.
        Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,& 8 in 1952. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the ...
      Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,& 8 in 1952. Coyne ...
  • Coyne School 1951-52, Grades 5-8.
        Grades 5, 6, 7, & 8 at Coyne School in 1952. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the ...
      Grades 5, 6, 7, & 8 at Coyne School in 1952. Coyne ...
  • Coyne School 1954-55.
        The students of Coyne School, 1954-55. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern end of the Bethel ...
      The students of Coyne School, 1954-55. Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was ...
  • S.S.#9, Coyne School Picnic
        Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of Lower Base Line and 7th Line (now Trafalgar Road), below Drumquin, in Halton County. The original school, a log building, was built in the woods at the northern end of the Bethel Church shed on the high bank ...
      Coyne Public School, S.S. #9, was located at the northwest corner of ...
  • Percy W. Merry School, 1964-1965 Grade 5 Class
        The 1964-65 Grade 5 class of Mrs. Fisher, Percy W. Merry Public School, Trafalgar Township, now Oakville, Ontario. Percy W. Merry, or "P.W. Merry" as it was sometimes called, accommodated children from kindergarten to Grade Eight. In 1950's to early 1960's, a number of one-room schools in Halton County were ...
      The 1964-65 Grade 5 class of Mrs. Fisher, Percy W. Merry Public ...
  • Sixteen School, S.S. #16 Trafalgar
        Students from S.S. #16 Trafalgar. This school still sits on the west bank of the 16 Mile Creek, Fourth Line just below Dundas. It closed as a school in 1955 and was used as a home for many years after that. The "Sixteen Hollow Schoolhouse" is recognized by the Town ...
      Students from S.S. #16 Trafalgar. This school still sits on the west ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit