Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
2
matching items
Item types:
Photographs
  
  • Snider's School, S.S. No. 4, Trafalgar Township
        Snider's school was first built on land owned by Ephraim Post Concession 1, Lot 6, NDS. We know S.S. #4 was in use by 1877 and the 1878 Atlas shows it right on the corner on the southwest side of Ninth Line and Burnhamthorpe Road. The 200 acre Lot 6 ...
      Snider's school was first built on land owned by Ephraim Post Concession ...
  • S.S. No.4, Snider's School, Trafalgar Township
        First, a close-up photograph of the old one-room schoolhouse, S.S. #4, Trafalgar Township just before it was torn down for the widening of the road in 2010. Part of the old circle up near the peak of the roof above the front door can be seen, with the hand lettering ...
      First, a close-up photograph of the old one-room schoolhouse, S.S. #4, Trafalgar ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit