Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
1
matching items
  • Snider's School, S.S. No. 4, Trafalgar Township
        Snider's school was first built on land owned by Ephraim Post Concession 1, Lot 6, NDS. We know S.S. #4 was in use by 1877 and the 1878 Atlas shows it right on the corner on the southwest side of Ninth Line and Burnhamthorpe Road. The 200 acre Lot 6 ...
      Snider's school was first built on land owned by Ephraim Post Concession ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit