Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
1
matching items
Item types:
Photographs
  
  • S.S. #10 Trafalgar aka the Little White Schoolhouse
        In 1824, a log school was built at the modern-day named intersection of Tenth Line and Britannia Roads in the former Trafalgar Township, Halton County. This area originated as part of Trafalgar Township, later amalgamated into Toronto Township, Peel County. Approximately 50 pupils, including many adults, attended when the school ...
      In 1824, a log school was built at the modern-day named intersection ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit