Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
5
matching items
  • Oakville Trafalgar High School
        The cornerstone of the Oakville High School located on Reynolds Street was laid in 1908, prior to that it had been housed in the old Oakville Public School building. In 1947 it was renamed Oakville Trafalgar High School.
      The cornerstone of the Oakville High School located on Reynolds Street was ...
  • Painting of Merton School, S.S. #15
        Looks like the painting signature is Tolatter 1938
      Looks like the painting signature is Tolatter 1938
  • Reeve Biggar 1950
        Wilbert H. Biggar, Reeve of Trafalgar, speaking at the opening of a new addition to the Oakville Trafalgar Highschool in 1950. Wilbert retired as Trafalgar Reeve at the end of 1950 according to a December 14, 1950 article in the Acton Free Press. The Oakville Highschool was located on Reynolds ...
      Wilbert H. Biggar, Reeve of Trafalgar, speaking at the opening of a ...
  • Palermo School, S.S. #2
        Palermo Schoolhouse is located at 2431 Dundas Street West. The schoolhouse is currently home to the Trafalgar Historical Society. There was a school in Palermo as early as 1819. It was one of 3 public schools in Trafalgar Twp. The first school may have been on the same property as ...
      Palermo Schoolhouse is located at 2431 Dundas Street West. The schoolhouse is ...
  • Oakville Trafalgar High School in Winter
        This is possibly the first student body and faculty of the Oakville Trafalgar High School in 1908. OTHS was located on Reynolds Street in the town of Oakville until 1992. As well as referring to it as "Oakville High School", it is also referred to by the acronyms, "OT" or ...
      This is possibly the first student body and faculty of the Oakville ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit