Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
2
matching items
  • Westwood Public School ca1956
        Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest corner of Wilson and Rebecca Streets, Oakville, in 1922 to serve the west side of the town of Oakville. Now home to the Halton K9 Lions Club. The 2nd image in this record shows the individual signatures of ...
      Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest ...
  • 1934 Blueprints for Trafalgar S.S. No. 12, the Ninth Line Public School, now Maple Grove
        Sketch 9th Line School Trafalgar Twp. Date: 23 May 34. File: 790 Drawing 2 Molesworth West & Secord Architects Toront. Handwrittten S.S. 12
      Sketch 9th Line School Trafalgar Twp. Date: 23 May 34. File: 790 ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit