Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
3
matching items
  • Speck farm
        Speck farm – purchased from Featherstone family about 1935. Location; lot 9, conc 7 NDS, east half. 2 farms south of Derry Rd
      Speck farm – purchased from Featherstone family about 1935. Location; lot 9, ...
  • 7435 Ninth Line Designated "Allie House" by Mississauga Heritage.
        Mississauga Heritage titles this house as, "Allie House, Frame Addition, Lisgar, Meadowvale". The house was built in 1868 in Trafalgar Township and is shown in the 1877 Historical Atlas as sitting on the west half of Lot 14, Concession 10. It is a two storey red brick L-shaped plan house.
      Mississauga Heritage titles this house as, "Allie House, Frame Addition, Lisgar, Meadowvale". ...
  • James Appelbe House, 257 Dundas Street East
        This was a Designated Town of Oakville Heritage Building. The house was built in 1850 by James Appelbe who emigrated from Ireland in 1815 with his widowed mother and older brother, William. James was apprenticed to a merchant in Hamilton and later taught school. In 1831 he married Jemima (Kaitting) ...
      This was a Designated Town of Oakville Heritage Building. The house was ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1860s1860186118621863186418651866186718681869
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit