Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
5
matching items
  • 7435 Ninth Line Designated "Allie House" by Mississauga Heritage.
        Mississauga Heritage titles this house as, "Allie House, Frame Addition, Lisgar, Meadowvale". The house was built in 1868 in Trafalgar Township and is shown in the 1877 Historical Atlas as sitting on the west half of Lot 14, Concession 10. It is a two storey red brick L-shaped plan house.
      Mississauga Heritage titles this house as, "Allie House, Frame Addition, Lisgar, Meadowvale". ...
  • Kingsholm Farm/Kaitting House on Dundas St. W. July 23, 2009
        Kaitting House, Concession 1 NDS, Lot 18, Trafalgar Township, 237 Dundas Street West, Oakville, Ontario. "There was a fire set at the Kaitting House on Dundas just west of Sixth Line. There are only 3 exterior walls left standing. The interior is completely gone. The developer had requested permission in ...
      Kaitting House, Concession 1 NDS, Lot 18, Trafalgar Township, 237 Dundas Street ...
  • 3437 Trafalgar Road, in May 2015
        In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society took on the project of photographing the historic houses from the North Service Road north to Burnhamthorpe Road, from Ninth Line west to Tremaine Road. The Town of Oakville Register of Properties of Cultural Heritage Value or Interest ...
      In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society ...
  • 3040 Trafalgar Road in May 2015
        In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society took on the project of photographing the historic houses from the North Service Road north to Burnhamthorpe Road, from Ninth Line west to Tremaine Road. This address is just north of the Dundas Street intersection with Trafalgar Road, ...
      In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society ...
  • James Appelbe House, 257 Dundas Street East
        This was a Designated Town of Oakville Heritage Building. The house was built in 1850 by James Appelbe who emigrated from Ireland in 1815 with his widowed mother and older brother, William. James was apprenticed to a merchant in Hamilton and later taught school. In 1831 he married Jemima (Kaitting) ...
      This was a Designated Town of Oakville Heritage Building. The house was ...
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit