Trafalgar Township Historical Society Digital Collections

Results

We found
2
matching items
  • Spring Cleanup At Omagh Presbyterian Church, ca1925
        In the spring of 1925, congregants of Omagh Presbyterian Church gathered to rake the grounds, sweep and clean the church. Left to right: Tilly Patterson, Mrs. Snow, Elizabeth Brownridge, Mrs. Tom Galbraith, ?Jarvis, Tom Galbraith, Jim?, Harold Shaw, David Douglas, Foster Brownridge, Bob Crozier
      In the spring of 1925, congregants of Omagh Presbyterian Church gathered to ...
  • St Luke’s Anglican Church, Palermo
        St. Luke's Anglican Church, a landmark on Highway 5 at Palermo, was built in 1845 by William Peacock. He also did the beautiful carving inside the designated heritage building. The church held its first service on March 11, 1846. Mr. Peacock was also interested in music at the church and ...
      St. Luke's Anglican Church, a landmark on Highway 5 at Palermo, was ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
Item Types
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit