Postcard: Radial Bridge and Public School, Oakville, Ont., Canada
- Mystery Question:
When was this postcard printed?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Depiction of the Radial Bridge in Oakville, with one of Oakville's public schools in the background. The Hamilton Radial Railway operated between Hamilton and Oakville and the tracks ran along what is now Rebecca Street. The Anderson Bridge replaced the Radial bridge in the early 1960s.
The school was the old Central school on Navy Street. Today, the central library is on this site.
- An earlier printing of this postcard misspelled "Radial" as "Radical" on the front.
- Radial Bridge and Public School Oakville, Ont., Canada
Verso: The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto
- The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Recommended Citation:
- Postcard: Radial Bridge and Public School, Oakville, Ont, Canada
Trafalgar Township Historical Society