- Mystery Question
- Where was Cliffview Farms?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The newspaper death notice for George W. Mayer who died at Cliffview Farm, Oakville on Friday, October 4, 1935 appeared in the Canadian Champion. A similar notice appeared in the Acton Free Press including his age of 81 years old when he died. This means his birth date was in 1854. A notice also appeared in the Oakville Star & Independent but they had his name and death date wrong. It is possible that George W. Mayer's father was John Mayer as per the 1911 Census.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.48341 Longitude: -79.71632
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Cliffview Farm, Oakville
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton