E.A. Orr Public School, 1960's
- Charles h. Osland, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The former school, now a retirement home, is located at 380 Sherin Drive, Oakville, Ontario.
Mr. E. A. Orr was a Councillor for the Township of Trafalgar ca the 1930's.
Charles Oland owned his own studio in Oakville, Ontario. His family lived in "Snow Manor" on Wilson Street. His work also appeared in local newspapers in the 1950's and 1960's.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4160008005309 Longitude: -79.7055578440857
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- E.A. Orr Public School, 1960's
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton