Wounded Pensions. Transcripts of Documents From the War of 1812. Transcribed and Indexed by Fred Blair
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Wounded Pensions Alphabetically Transcribed by Fred Blair: The pensions are for Upper Canadians throughout the province and include details of the times and places of the wounds of veterans from a number of different militias and provincial corps. Information provided for each man was: Rank and Name, Regiment, Action, Date
- You can view and download the entire document to your own computer by clicking on the "Original.pdf" icon below the image of the first page here in this record. You can also view each of the 4 pages individually by clicking on "Pages" "Select" and each page number.
The document has been fully indexed so all search terms will also find occurrances in the document text.
- Pension Poster – Casualties, January 1, 1817, Nelles Family Fonds, Ref. Code F 542, box MU 2192, Ontario Archives, Toronto.
Portions of this document are illegible and have been completed with information from other documents. Do you have corrections for the other omissions?
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Copyright by Fred Blair, January 19, 2019. Enquiries welcome at email@example.com
- Recommended Citation:
- Administrative Data: Wounded Pensions. Transcripts of Documents of the War of 1812. Transcribed and Indexed by Fred Blair
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton