Auburn Barn Back View, Hall Farm, Derry and Trafalgar Roads, 1988
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A second photograph of the Auburn Farm barn taken in 1988.
The December 2014 Heritage Milton Minutes Report No. 011 discusses Auburn Farm and its connection with the farm of Robert Emery Hall on page 5.
At the time of this 2014 report, the barn was in poor condition and The Town of Milton recommended that photographs and materials of interest be taken for heritage information. It was demolished in 2015.
The address is given as 13008 Derry Road.
The Hall farm was in Agerton on the south-east corner of Derry and Trafalgar Roads.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.55011 Longitude: -79.79963
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Auburn Barn Back View, Hall Farm, Derry and Trafalgar Roads, 1988
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton