1388 Dundas Street West, 1981, Oakville, Ontario
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- In January 2020, we received photographs of the same house identified as 1388 Dundas Streeet West in the Parks Canada Inventory of Heritage Buildings. A link to the Parks Canada 1972 photos of this house is included in this record for your information.
In 1972, Parks Canada learned that a tenant named Mr. Steele lived in the house which was owned by Mr. C.H. Norton. Mr. Norton dwelled himself at 5401 Dundas Street.
An aerial photograph taken in 2018 for the Town of Oakville is also linked here to show the property area of this former farmhouse.
The 1988 Bowyers street directory has no listing for this address so the house had been demolished by then.
- This photograph is in the Trafalgar Township Historical Society digital collection courtesy of the Heritage Planner, District East/Central, Town of Oakville.
- Date Of Event:
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- 1388 Dundas Street West, 1981, Oakville, Ontario
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton