Photographs of 2018 Dundas Street East
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Two photographs of 2018 Dundas Street East, the main record one was taken in the 1970s and the 2nd page one with the cars was taken in 1991.
Click on "Pages" "Select" to view the 2nd image.
It is thought this would have been Concession 1 Lot 5 SDS. Today, it is the location of the Agram Garden Centre on the southeast corner of Ninth Line and Dundas.
A link to the photographs taken in 1972 for the Parks Canada Canadian Inventory of Heritage Buildings of this house is included in this record for your further information.
- These photographs are in the Trafalgar Township Historical Society digital collection courtesy of the Heritage Planner, District East/Central, Town of Oakville.
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- raphs of 2018 Dundas Street East, Oakville, Ontario
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton