3040 Trafalgar Road in May 2015
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In the spring and summer of 2015, the Trafalgar Township Historical Society took on the project of photographing the historic houses from the North Service Road north to Burnhamthorpe Road, from Ninth Line west to Tremaine Road.
This address is just north of the Dundas Street intersection with Trafalgar Road, on the west side.
3040 Trafalgar Road is recognized by the Town of Oakville on the Register of Properties of Cultural Heritage Value or Interest (Not Designated) "for its frame house and for its association with the 19th century settlement of the hamlet of Trafalgar".
- Date Of Event
- May 2015
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4880182842064 Longitude: -79.7209548571777
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- 3040 Trafalgar Road in May 2015
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton