S.S. #6, Omagh Public School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A rare, side view of S.S. No. 6, Trafalgar, Omagh public school.
The one room, red brick schoolhouse was constructed in 1876 and demolished after 92 years. It was located on Five Sideroad, Oakville, just north of Omagh General Store.
- Date of Original
- ca 1930
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.50011 Longitude: -79.81633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- S.S. #6, Omagh Public School
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton