Teacher's Wages, 1924-1944 at S.S.#7
- Media Type:
The first school was a log building just below Derry Road on the southeast corner of Sixth Line, built in 1870.
The last school here was located on the south side of Derry Road just east of Sixth Line. It closed in 1958. After the school closed, students were bused to the Percy W. Merry school at Drumquin.
- Personal Name(s):
- Miss Smith ; Gladys McCleary ; Miss Marshall ; Miss Millgate ; Miss Giffen ; William Chisholm
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Recommended Citation:
- Teacher's Wages, 1924-1944 at S.S.#7
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton