Postcard: "Birchwood" Bronte, Ont.
- Mystery Question
- Who was the family that owned "Birchwood" and where exactly was it located in Bronte, Ontario?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of a wealthy, 3 storey home with apple trees, a south facing verandah, two chimneys on a rise of land.
- At time of posting in 2011, no further information is known about the house, property or owners.
- Commercial print on the front of the postcard: ""Birchwood" Bronte, Ont.".
Commercial printing on the back of the postcard: "POST CARD", "MADE IN CANADA", "ADDRESS ONLY", "The International Stationery Co., Picton, Canada", "ITC Ltd", "Design Register".
Handwritten in pencil on the back of the card: "B7", "HTL", "$7.50".
- Corporate Name(s)
- The International Stationery Co.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.40011 Longitude: -79.71632
- Ross and Margaret Wark
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Postcard: "Birchwood" Bronte, Ont.
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton