School House Garden, 1917
- Mystery Question
- Was this the Palermo or Tansley school?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Working in the schoolhouse garden. Either the Palermo or Tansley schoolhouse, 1917.
Clara Norton is the tallest girl in dark clothes, holding a rake or hoe, to the left of the teacher.
- The photograph file name says the date is 1915 but a copy of the photograph with notes says the date is 1917 and another copy of the photograph has a handwritten note to say the photograph was taken in 1918.
- Personal Name(s)
- Clara Norton is the tallest girl in dark clothes, holding a rake or hoe, to the left of the teacher.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.41681 Longitude: -79.86633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- School House Garden, 1917
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton