Early Settlement Home at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street, ca. 1940
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This house was demolished in 1965.
Post's Corners was one of the first hamlets in the area known as Trafalgar Township. It was located at the intersection of what is now Trafalgar Road (or Seventh Line) and Dundas Street, Oakville, Ontario. Later, the hamlet was known as Postville.
- House on the n.e. corner of Trafalgar Rd. and Dundas St., c.1940.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4891712244871 Longitude: -79.7202301025391
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Early Settlement Home at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street, ca. 1940
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton