First Car On The 5th Line.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Purchased by John A. Ford and driven by his son, Robert R Ford.
- The Ford farm was on 5th Line at Lower Base Road, Trafalgar Township.
- Personal Name(s):
- John Albert Ford, 1859-1939. Married Mary Margaret Newell, called Maggie, 1869-1953.
Robert Robertson Ford, b.November 20, 1883 d.November 8, 1970. Married Mary Bell (Featherstone) on September 17, 1921 (1898-1974).
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- First Car On The 5th Line
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton