Terrace Bay on The Lake Superior Route Postcard
- Alex Wilson Publications Limited
- E. Otto, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- "Scenic Centre of the North Shore" - Terrace Bay, on Superior's north shore halfway between Thunder Bay and Wawa, is on Highway 17, the Canadian section of the Lake Superior Route, which completely encircles the largest fresh water lake in the world. It offers the variety of scenic delights for which the "Circle" Route is famous; nature trails through rugged forests, wildlife, the spectacle of nearby Aguasabon Gorge. In the background is Kimberly-Clark's modern pulp mill.
- This photograph is part of the LSHS Terrace Bay Mill Photographs [Local History] album.
Width: 27 cm
Height: 29 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10.3cm
- Local identifier
- LSHS Terrace Bay Mill Photographs
- Local History
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.78341 Longitude: -87.09996
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Terrace Bay Public Library Archives
- Reproduction Notes
- Please contact the Terrace Bay Public Library.
- Terrace Bay Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
13 Selkirk Ave. P.O. Box 369
Terrace Bay, ON P0T 2W0