The Iron Bridge Phone Company Switchboard, 1930
- Mystery Question:
Do you know where the Telephone Office was originally located?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This black and white photo shows the inside of the Iron Bridge Telephone Company. The switchboard and operators chair are visible in the photograph.
- The Iron Bridge Telephone Company was sold to Bell Telephone in September of 1961.
This photo can be found in the Tweedsmuir History created by the Iron Bridge Women's Institute.
- Date of Original:
Width: 3.25 in
Height: 3.25 in
- Local identifier:
- Tweedsmuir History Iron Bridge
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Huron Shores Museum
Agency street/mail address
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0