Nipissing Ouest-Notre histoire
Aerial view of the Abitibi mill
Description
Créateur
Gervais, Hubert, Photographer
Médias
Image
Type d'élément
Photographs
Description
The Abitibi mill, closed during the 1930s and only reopened in 1946. The numbered sections of the yard identifies the different parts of the mill.
Date
1952
Date d'événement
1952
Raison(s) sociale(s)
Abitibi Paper and Power Company Limited, Sturgeon Falls, ON
Collection
Gervais, Hubert
Couverture géographique
  • Ontario, Canada
    Latitude: 46.36679 Longitude: -79.91636
Donateur
Gervais, Hubert
Conditions d'utilisation
Le matériel disponible ici peut être utilisé à des fins personnelles ou éducatives. L'utilisation de ce matériel devrait toujours inclure le crédit "Collection de la Société historique de Nipissing Ouest". Pour toutes autres fins, notamment pour des fins commerciales, on ne peut, sans l'autorisation expresse de la Société historique de Nipissing Ouest et, s'il y a lieu, des autres titulaires des droits d'auteur, modifier, copier, reproduire, republier, afficher, transmettre ou distribuer le matériel, de quelque manière que ce soit. / The material provided here is for personal or educational purposes. Use of this material should include the credit “Société historique de Nipissing Ouest Collection”. Express permission from the Société historique de Nipissing Ouest or other indicated copyright owners is required if you wish to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any other purposes, especially commercial.
Contacter
Société historique de Nipissing Ouest
Courriel
Adresse postale d'agence
250 chemin Fort Road
Sturgeon Falls ON P2B 2N7
Tél.: 705-753-4716
Fax: 705-753-5476
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous!

thumbnail








Aerial view of the Abitibi mill


The Abitibi mill, closed during the 1930s and only reopened in 1946. The numbered sections of the yard identifies the different parts of the mill.