Nipissing Ouest-Notre histoire
Barrage hydro-électrique sur la rivière Sturgeon / Power Dams on the Sturgeon River
Description
Créateur
Gervais, Hubert, Photographer
Médias
Image
Type d'élément
Photographs
Description
The spill dams on the Sturgeon River were built in 1923-24 with a continuous pour of 5,399 cubic yards of concrete in 10 hour shifts. The municipality of West Nipissing bought the hydro dams when Weyerhaeuser closed down its mill in the early 2000s.
Éditeur
WFL Communications (Wayne F. LeBelle)
Lieu de publication
Field, Ontario
Date
2004
Dimensions
Largeur: 6 in
Hauteur: 4 in
Raison(s) sociale(s)
Weyerhaeuser
Collection
Gervais, Hubert
Langage de l'élément
English; French
Couverture géographique
  • Ontario, Canada
    Latitude: 46.3693070698485 Longitude: -79.9357577355957
Donateur
Gervais, Hubert
Conditions d'utilisation
Le matériel disponible ici peut être utilisé à des fins personnelles ou éducatives. L'utilisation de ce matériel devrait toujours inclure le crédit "Collection de la Société historique de Nipissing Ouest". Pour toutes autres fins, notamment pour des fins commerciales, on ne peut, sans l'autorisation expresse de la Société historique de Nipissing Ouest et, s'il y a lieu, des autres titulaires des droits d'auteur, modifier, copier, reproduire, republier, afficher, transmettre ou distribuer le matériel, de quelque manière que ce soit. / The material provided here is for personal or educational purposes. Use of this material should include the credit “Société historique de Nipissing Ouest Collection”. Express permission from the Société historique de Nipissing Ouest or other indicated copyright owners is required if you wish to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any other purposes, especially commercial.
Contacter
Société historique de Nipissing Ouest
Courriel
Adresse postale d'agence
250 chemin Fort Road
Sturgeon Falls ON P2B 2N7
Tél.: 705-753-4716
Fax: 705-753-5476
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous!

thumbnail








Barrage hydro-électrique sur la rivière Sturgeon / Power Dams on the Sturgeon River


The spill dams on the Sturgeon River were built in 1923-24 with a continuous pour of 5,399 cubic yards of concrete in 10 hour shifts. The municipality of West Nipissing bought the hydro dams when Weyerhaeuser closed down its mill in the early 2000s.