A menu from the Empress of Canada
- Macphail, Agnes Campbell (1890-1954), Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Agnes Macphail's comments and emphasis written upon a menu from her sea voyage home from Scotland on the Empress of Canada.
- Menu is likely from Canadian Pacific Steamships Limited, S.S. “Empress of Canada,” Captain J.P. Dobson D.S.C., D.D., R.N.R.
- "Steward said on Empress [of France] on the way to Britain "You eat nothing" not like that coming home. Now Doctor says 'Reduce'"
- Date of Original:
- Date Of Event:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.3cm
Image Height: 24.7cm
- Local identifier:
- Agnes Macphail Collection
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Macphail, Agnes Campbell (1890-1954)
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
Credit line required: The Grey Roots Archival Collection
- Reproduction Notes:
- This page is part of Grey Roots Accession #996.43.18
Grey Roots Museum & Archives