Delton Glebe conducting a service in the Willison Hall chapel
- Belair Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary student Delton Glebe conducting a service in the Willison Hall chapel. Two stained glass windows are in the wall behind the altar. Congregation members are sitting in the wooden pews on both sides of the chapel.
- Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained student accommodations, the dining hall, classrooms and laboratories, offices, a chapel, the library, and a gymnasium.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, in pencil: Delton Glebe conducting Chapel Service / in Seminary Chapel / U57_20 / Chapel / Waterloo College / of Seminary
Reverse, stamp: The Belair Studio / KITCHENER - ONTARIO / 5586
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc39
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5