Aerial view of Waterloo Lutheran University campus, 1967
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour slide of the Waterloo Lutheran University campus, taken from the north. University Avenue runs through the centre of the image. The Dining Hall, Theatre Auditorium, and residence buildings are visible.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
Width: 5 cm
Height: 5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 3.5cm
Image Height: 2.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University slide and negative collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U59 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5