Waterloo College Orientation Week, 1955
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of male and female Waterloo College students sitting on the ground during orientation week. They are dressed in costumes.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in ink: Frosh Initiations - 1955-56.
Reverse, in pencil: "Big Brother's watching you!" / 1
Reverse, stamp: 465
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 1955
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 7cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc20
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5