Spring convocation 2002, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Hertel, James
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour photograph of the procession at Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 2002. Leading the procession and carrying the mace is Bedel Anna Ferenc. Following her are President Robert G. Rosehart (left) and Chancellor John E. Cleghorn.
- Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 2002 was held June 7 and 8, 2002 at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- June 7, 2002
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier:
- Convocation records : photographs
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U53 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5