068-1965 : Free discussion series set for Shakespeare season
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo Lutheran University news release announcing a series of lectures about Shakespearean theatre. The lectures are being held in conjunction with the Kitchener Public Library. Speakers will be Waterloo Lutheran University faculty members Jim Clark, Bruce Honeyford, T. L. C. Dawson, W. E. Gwatkin, Kurt Nabert, and Harold F. Keuper.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- May 11, 1965
- Local identifier
- News from Waterloo Lutheran University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5