Waterloo College women's badminton team, 1951-52
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour slide of the 1951-52 Waterloo College women's badminton team. The four women are wearing Waterloo College jackets. Back row: Grayce Black; Alfred Raymond, coach; Jean Rhody. Front row: Dorothyann Walters; Jane Winchester.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Girls Badminton Team '52
- Date of Original:
- 1951 or 1952
Width: 5 cm
Height: 5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 2.5cm
Image Height: 3.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University historical slide collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U60 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5