Judy MacDonald competing in the 1967 Miss Canadian University Queen Pageant
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour slide of Judy MacDonald, Miss University of Western Ontario, competing in the 1967 Miss Canadian University Queen Pageant. MacDonald and her escort are walking in front of the stage. She is dressed in a red gown and is wearing a white sash. In the background, other contestants are standing on a stage.
- The Miss Canadian University Queen Pageant was organized and run entirely by the students of Waterloo Lutheran University, as part of the University's Winter Carnival. Contestants represented universities across Canada. The last Queen Pageant hosted by Waterloo Lutheran University was held in 1970.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Jan. 1967
Width: 5 cm
Height: 5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 2.5cm
Image Height: 3.2cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University slide and negative collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U59 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5