Purple and Gold Show, 1969
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of two Waterloo Lutheran University students in the Purple and Gold production of "A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum". Marg Crowe is on the left.
- Appears in the 1969 Keystone, pg. 101
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in pen: #2 / pg. 101 / Job No. 7632 / Chris / & / Marg / m 33
- Date of Original:
- Feb. 1969
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 13cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc19
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5