Two Waterloo Lutheran University graduates standing in front of the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of two Waterloo Lutheran University graduates standing in front of the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium after a convocation ceremony. They are wearing academic gowns and holding their degrees. The woman is also wearing an academic cap.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Between 1965 and 1973
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6.5cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc20
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5