Two Waterloo Lutheran University graduates in front of the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of two female Waterloo Lutheran University graduates standing in front of the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium after a spring convocation ceremony. They are wearing academic caps and gowns.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, stamp: 206
- Date of Original
- Between 1965 and 1973
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5