Dixie Guldner speaking at the Conference on Canadian Women, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of marriage counsellor Dixie Guldner standing at a podium. She is a featured speaker at the Conference on Canadian Women, held at Waterloo Lutheran University. Behind her is Professor Juanne Clarke of the university's sociology department.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, stamp: 11595 / P.G. / POS. / ID. / FEB 1973
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1, 1973
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5